Parents can use these pretend play wooden toys to teach kids about the kitchen, cooking, baking, and safety measures while working in the real kitchen. This set consists of an oven, meat, bread loaf, etc., that can be used to roleplay as making different varieties of foods. Your kid can come up with the idea of making a burger or a sandwich. Place the meat inside the bread and let them cook in the oven.
- Learn Through Play: The realistic pretend play wooden microwave oven allows the child to develop an interest in baking and cooking. They are allowed to choose what type of bread or meat they want to serve and get creative with how to prepare and serve the dish. You can use these toys to teach kids what they must keep in mind when working in a kitchen. Be careful with the knife and how the food you take out of the oven would be hot.
- Wooden Microwave 7-piece set: The pretend play wooden microwave oven set includes a microwave, bread loaves, bun, a baguette, fish, a slice of meat, and a knife. It is an interactive toy that the child can use as per their imagination. They might even want to grow up and become a good chef.
- Material: The pretend-to-play microwave oven set is made of natural wood, finely polished, and painted with mild water-based paint. The pieces are smooth and burr-free as they go through a 360° sanding process to achieve a delicate and moist texture for your kids. The microwave knob makes a clicking sound when rotated to bring a realistic experience.
- Product Size: 21.8×16.3×13.6 cm. Kindly check the images for more details
- Recommended Age: 3-8 years
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quality of material is very good. I am very happy
This is a great gift for kids. I ordered it for my 6 year old daughter.
My daughter enjoys playing with it and she knows to be careful in the kitchen.
The quality of the toy is good for the price being charged. Moreover my kids liked it.
It's a wonderful thing to gift your child. It's super easy to use and play without getting bored.