The Numbers Cylindrical Rubik’s Cube is made to enable children to discover numbers and learn mathematical concepts. The toy assists children in building mathematical and logical skills
- Learn Through Play: The wooden numeric Rubik’s cube teaches children about numbers, addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. It also improves motor skills as the child holds the toy firmly and rotates the cylindrical discs.
- Wooden Number Rubik’s Cube: It includes various wooden rings at the center with numbers and mathematical symbols printed on them and fixed spherical wooden circles at both ends to hold the toy and rotate the rings.
- Material: It is made of wood and printed with eco-friendly water-based paints. The wooden toy has smooth edges for children’s safety.
- Interactive Tools: The Rubik's Cube is robust. There are so many permutations and combinations of numbers that you can try and learn math in a fun way! The size of the Rubik's Cube is perfect, making it convenient to hold for the children.
- Product Size: 12.5×5 cm. Kindly check the images for more details
- Recommended Age: 2 years – 12 Years