The Dinosaur World Toy Set contains 4 Dinosaurs (Stegosaurus, T Rex, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus), 3 Prehistoric Trees & 2 Rocks. These bright-colored dinosaurs & trees will definitely become the favorite toy of your nerdy baby Paleontologist.
How To Play?
- Story Telling - Travel back in time to the world of the dinosaurs. Let your child take control of the Stegosaurus, T Rex, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus & narrate a new story everything he/ she plays with it. When you are reading books about dinosaurs and prehistoric life, use these toys
- Pretend Play - Let children play the role of archeologists/ Paleontologist and dig for dinosaurs you have hidden inside. They can retrieve them with tweezers and then clean them with paintbrushes, etc.
- Sand Sensory Bins - Provide a large bin to which children may add sand, pebbles, leaves, grass, and small branches. Encourage them to build a dinosaur park by creating mountains, volcanoes, trees, etc.
- Stacking Toys - Stacking the dinosaurs, trees & stones can develop children’s fine motor skills, hand & eye coordination & focus. Multiple ways of stacking and balancing can teach kids about patience & persistence.
- Dinosaur hunt - Hide the dinosaurs within a room.& let kids retrieve them.
The Dinosaur world toy set is made in India using wood & non-toxic water-based paints.
Dinosaur World (9 Piece) contains
- 4 Dinosaurs - Stegosaurus, T Rex, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus
- 3 Prehistoric Trees
- 2 Rocks