NESTA Toys offer simple and open-ended play where the child drives the playtime. The toys are designed to encourage kids to see new possibilities and spur their imaginations. Our toys offer kids
- Exploration and Imagination
- Resilience and grit
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Cross-generational play
Why Choose NESTA Toys?
A small baby's brain has 100 billion nerve cells. The experiences a child has in the first 5 years of life develop neural networks. Scientists say that the first 5 years are the most important for the growth and development of any child. NESTA toys are designed based on this fact!
NESTA Toys believe in giving Children a natural and healthy beginning in life. Our toys are designed to give kids a chance to figure something out on their own, to build logical thinking, and help them become persistent problem-solvers. The toys will also help the kids learn how things fit together and develop fine motor skills.
NESTA toys are designed on 7 principles
1. Eco-Friendly - Our toys are made of eco-friendly materials like sustainable wood, non-toxic water-based paints, and non-toxic glues. We do use a bit of plastic and natural rubber in few toys to improve the performance and add a fun element
2. Creatively Designed - NESTA toys are designed to be fun at different developmental stages. A same toy can be used in multiple ways to keep the child engaged as they grow
3. Skill Building - Kids love to take apart, put back together, and build up. Our range of open-ended toys keep kids engaged, spark their imagination, and develop problem-solving and logical thinking skills
4. 100% Safe - Our products meet international safety and quality standards
5. Happiness - We want the kids to grow up healthily and happily towards their own dream! Colorful, open-ended & safe toys result in happy playtime
6. Portable - Our toys create a minimum fuss. They are designed for easy storage and are portable. We provide cotton drawstring bags for easy storage
7. Stylish - NESTA Toys have classic color matching and smooth edges/ corners making them attractive and stylish
Moreover, our toys are durable - Once your child is done playing with the toy, we encourage you to pass it on to someone else.
NESTA Toys is a story of a father searching for ways to engage his one-year-old. Praful was raised in a small village in Maharashtra by a single mother. His journey from a small-town boy to an NIT Nagpur and IIM Bangalore Alumna was a rollercoaster. So when we became parents, Praful was determined to give all the fatherly love and care to Ridhaan which he missed out on as a kid. While I looked after Ridhaan's diet, Praful searched for ways to keep Ridhaan engaged throughout the day. A geek as he is, he started reading parenting books in his free time. A book that truly inspired us to move away from electronics and plastics and buy open-ended wooden toys for our son was "The Montessori Toddler". That's how our second baby was born - NESTA TOYS. Nesta means Pure and that is what we want the childhood to be - Pure fun!
NESTA TOYS was started with the hope of providing eco-friendly, natural, open-ended toys to every child in India. What inspires us to continue our journey with NESTA TOYS is the thought of creating a teeny tiny impact on developing happy, curious and eco-conscious kids.
If you have any suggestions, do write to us directly - email@example.com